Jennifer Hudson Pre-Nup Worries, Marriage on Hold? - National Ledger

Is the wedding on hold for Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga? Gossip website Media Take Out claims the hold up in the pre-nup.

Clutch reveals "one of Hudsons family members told MTO that the wedding has not happened yet because Otunga has not agreed to sign a pre-nup."

The item adds that "Otunga has a law degree from Harvard University so he must not like what the pre-nup presented to him entails."

More celebrity "non-wedding" notes...

Kelly Rowland admits it was "embarrassing" having to call off her wedding.

The former Destiny's Child singer broke off her engagement to NFL footballer Roy Williams in 2005 when she was 24, and while she knows it was the right thing to do at the time it was a very hard decision to make.

She told Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I was too young for marriage. I remember my sister B [Beyonce Knowles] asked me one question, she said, Well, you know what you want now, dont you? and I was like, Yes.

"It was so hard and embarrassing because everyone knew. Id posed for the front cover of a magazine in my wedding dress and it was on sale! But sometimes you fall down and you learn from it."

Another thing Kelly never regrets was her decision to have a boob job as it was something she had always wanted to do.

The 30-year-old pop beauty who is currently a judge on the UK edition of 'The X Factor' revealed: "I said in an interview a long time ago that Id get it done because I just had little nuggets for boobs and it was bothering me.

"The decision was 10 years in the making so Im comfortable talking about it. Its something I really wanted to do for myself - not for a man, not for work, for myself ... and I love them."

(Image: WENN)

:

Got an opinion about this story? Share your thoughts now.

Rihanna on stage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennifer Nicole Lee Turns Up the Heat in South Beach [PHOTOS] - International Business Times

Derek Jeter, Minka Kelly Break Up - Gothamist.com

Jessica Gomes & Claire Coffee in Maxim