Tara Reid said she`s `very comfortable` in her own body - Monsters and Critics

Tara Reid said she's 'very comfortable' in her own body and is not worried about being surrounded by girls in bikinis in Celebrity Big Brother.

Tara Reid at the Los Angeles premiere of 'The Women' at Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California. - Russ Einhorn / Splash News

Tara Reid at the Los Angeles premiere of 'The Women' at Mann Village Theater in Westwood, California. - Russ Einhorn / Splash News

The 35-year-old actress recently entered the house to take part in the Channel 5 reality show and spoke to Britain's Star magazine before she went in.

She said: 'I'm an actress, I'm used to being surrounded by glamour girls. Besides, I'm very comfortable in my own skin. I'm proud of my body! I have no problem walking around in bikinis - so long as it's not cold outside!

'LA glamour is a little more conservative. I don't have hair extensions or wear fake eyelashes.'

copyright notice


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jennifer Nicole Lee Turns Up the Heat in South Beach [PHOTOS] - International Business Times

Commercialized Sexualization and the Option to Opt Out - Huffingtonpost.com

Derek Jeter, Minka Kelly Break Up - Gothamist.com